Chiving program is a global scholarship program of the UK government, established in 1983 and is aiming to provide the opportunity to get education in higher educational establishments of Britain – mainly on a one-year master’s programs – professionals who have the potential to become future leaders, managers and those who shape public opinion.
Chiving program offers not only financial support for education, but also the opportunity to become a part of an influential and respected global network which unites more than 42 thousand scholars from around the world.
Participation is open to young people under 35 with a diploma of higher education. It is better to have at least three years experience in relevant field after graduation. Successful candidates determined by a competitive selection process. Candidates will be assessed regarding leadership skills, professional achievements, qualifications (academic and professional) and knowledge of English.
Applications for studing are accepted on a wide range of disciplines, but particularly encourage applications in areas such as:
- administrative, elective, constitutional and judicial reform in the context of deeper integration with the EU;
- economic reforms, improving of the business climate;
- reforms in the energy sector, particulary, the development of energy efficiency and environmental management;
- protection of media freedom and minority rights;
- overcoming of threats for regional and global security.
See more on the website:
Internships in Canada
Grants for internships in Canada for 2015-2017
(Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program)
Organization: the Government of Canada (the Annual Frederick Banting grant program ) http://banting.fellowships-bourses.gc.ca/
Deadline (Finance): 2015-2017
The program provides funding for the participation in research post-doctoral programs of outstanding young professionals, canadian citizens and foreigners.
Iternship takes place in research institutions of Canada.
Scholarship holders get $70,000 a year during two years.
Directions of research:
- Research in the field of health;
- Natural science and / or engineering science;
- Social Sciences and / or Humanities.
See more on the website: http://www.grantua.com.ua/?p=1720
Official program resource: http://banting.fellowships-bourses.gc.ca/home-accueil-eng.html
The procedure of participation in the program: http://banting.fellowships-bourses.gc.ca/app-dem/guide-eng.html
Form of application: http://dknii.gov.ua/?q=node/2062